Dedicated To Clients’ Well-Being In Many Areas Of Life
At Sarah Cornejo Law, LLC, we understand that there is no casual occasion calling for a client to seek our legal counsel. Everyone who contacts us has a significant life event to address: an injury, criminal charges, a family member who needs to adjust status, or an estate to plan for the sake of a family’s long-range security.
Founded in 2020, our firm consists of attorneys with extensive previous experience in our diverse practice areas. Learn more about each of our attorneys through their profiles linked below:
- Sarah Cornejo, our founder and managing attorney who is licensed to practice law in Georgia and the Northern District of Georgia.
- Chris Keegan, our associate attorney who is licensed to practice law in Georgia and the Northern District of Georgia.
At our boutique multidisciplinary firm, with locations in Woodstock and Dalton, Georgia we offer free consultations in all of our practice areas. Our attorneys provide hands-on, customized service to clients statewide.
We Practice Law To Achieve Results
No matter what area of life we assist with, we reassure clients that we do not believe in just settling for a quick conclusion to a case. Rather, we pursue and obtain justice and the right outcomes for our clients who depend on our knowledge and skills.
Fulfilling these aims means conducting detailed investigations and researching relevant laws and court precedents. We work closely with clients to devise personalized solutions to their legal challenges, including:
- Recovery after a motor vehicle accident or serious injury on dangerous or defective premises.
- Personal injury litigation as co-counsel for clients of attorneys who do not take injury cases to trial.
- Criminal defense after an arrest or during an investigation into allegations of felonies and misdemeanors, including traffic offenses and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Drafting, revising, and legally signing wills, trusts and other estate planning documents.
Injured? Charged With A Crime? Let Our Lawyers Get To Work For You.
The first step to resolving your legal problem is to overcome procrastination and hesitation. The longer you wait to get legal advice, the more complex and difficult the situation may become. We are eager to hear from you and learn what brought you to this website – and explain how we can help right away.