In Defense Of Your Freedom And Future After An Arrest Or Investigation
Criminal charges are nothing to ignore. Do not hope they will go away because they won’t. The best time to contact a lawyer is always as soon as possible. Depending on your situation, this may mean one of the following:
- As soon as you realize you have been in a situation that could lead to accusations of wrongdoing.
- As soon as you hear rumors that an investigation is underway and you may be a target.
- As soon as you have been arrested or asked to report to the police station.
Whatever is going on, if you know or believe that you are at risk of being charged with a crime, seek an attorney’s help as if your life is dependent on it. In fact, your way of life may depend on your early response in a criminal case.
At Sarah Cornejo Law, LLC, we work to protect our clients’ constitutional rights above all. At the same time, we take swift action to guide them in practical ways when they are under suspicion or have been arrested. For example, we will travel with you to speak with the police if you have been asked to make a statement, or fight to get your bail waived or lowered if you have been charged with a crime. At all stages of your defense, we will fight to prevent you from having a criminal record if possible.
Ask For Help With Your Misdemeanor Or Felony Charges
We offer free case reviews for people charged with misdemeanors and felonies such as:
- Drug crimes
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI)
- Other traffic offenses
- Shoplifting and other theft crimes
- White collar crimes
- Internet-based crimes, such as identity theft or credit card fraud or solicitation or a minor
- Violent crimes
- Weapons violations
- Sex Crimes
- Probation and parole violations
- Juvenile crimes
Our criminal defense lawyer will work closely with you to discover the most effective strategy for your individual case. The unique facts in your case will help determine what that is. This is why we emphasize the importance of a trusting attorney-client relationship from the start.