We Don’t Settle, We Get Justice

Immigration Through A U.S. Citizen Or Permanent Resident Family Member

Living and working in the U.S. where your spouse, parents, son or daughter or other relatives have citizenship or permanent residency may be your most promising immigration opportunity. When your immigration plans are based on family relationships, both you and your sponsoring family member will need to submit the right petitions and supply requested documentation.

An experienced immigration lawyer can help you and your family member to meet all requirements. They can prepare you for interviews with immigration officers and explain other parts of the process. At Sarah Cornejo Law in Woodstock, Georgia, we will help you determine the most direct way to secure your immigration status through your family connections and lead you through the mandatory steps.

Your Family May Reunite In The U.S. With Our Guidance

As immigration falls under federal laws, our attorneys can help people with immigration objectives in all 50 states and in U.S. territories. They can guide you through the appropriate immigration channels, such as:

  • A K-1 fianc(é)e visa followed by a timely marriage in the U.S. and additional necessary paperwork
  • A petition to sponsor a relative with the I-130 application form
  • A work authorization renewal after you have been living and working in the U.S. with a family-based visa
  • A green card renewal application when your residency was obtained through family connections
  • Naturalization if you have been living in the U.S. as a permanent resident with your American spouse for three years
  • An asylum petition for you and your family fleeing political persecution

Your unique circumstances vary from these examples. We would like to help you discover and follow the most appropriate way forward, such as petitioning for a spousal or fianc(é)e visa.

Turn To Our Established Law Firm For Help With Family-Based Immigration Processes

Even if you submit all the right documents, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) may ask you for more information. With an immigration lawyer on your side, you will be ready to respond quickly and accurately to all such requests.

At Sarah Cornejo Law, we can help you through your family-based immigration journey. Call 770-783-3220 or send a message online to request a consultation about your family’s immigration plans.